Terms and Conditions
1. These prize draws are open to residents of the UK, aged 18 years or over, except employees of Telegraph Media Group Limited and its group companies their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the draws.
2. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. To enter the prize draw entrants must visit www.telegraph.co.uk/fashiongiveaway, choose which prize draw they wish to be entered for and make a minimum donation of £5 to the Telegraph Christmas Charity Appeal. Alternatively entrants may submit a free entry at the same web address. An entrant may submit a maximum of 50 entries per draw.
4. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way.
5. All prize draws will close at 23:59 Friday, 6 January, 2016.
6. Late, illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of despatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
7. One winner of each prize draw will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing. The winners’ names and counties can be obtained by sending a sae to The Telegraph’s Christmas Charity Appeal Prize Draw Winners, Telegraph Media Group, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT within one month after the closing date of the prize draw.
8. The winners will be contacted within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact a winner or should a winner be unable to accept their prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award that prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
9. The prizes as described are available on the date of publication. Should any prize become unavailable, a substitute prize of equal value shall be provided.
10. Each of the twelve prize draws has one prize. The prizes are as described in the Appendix to these Terms and Conditions, below.
11. All prizes are subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
12. The winners may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Promoter.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. The Promoter has sole responsibility for the publication, adjudication and provision of the prizes.
15. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with English law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Promoter: Telegraph Media Group Limited, 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 0DT.
The prize in each prize draw is as follows:
Monica Vinader bracelet
Smythson jewellery box
Sonia Rykiel bag from Avenue32.com
Pringle of Scotland wool jumper
Moncler padded jacket
Givenchy skincare set
Annick Goutal 3 wick candle
Space NK hamper
Bally B-loved leather handbag